Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Willie's Worst Moment

What is the one thing Willie has done this year that has pissed you off the most? The thing that made you want to (or maybe you did) punch holes in the wall.

He is just not a good Manager, I want him fired which is the purpose of this site. A new manager for next year: Mazilli he's in the booth I like his managing style. I think he would be a perfect fit for this team, Willie needs to be managing a team like the Pirates, or a team like the A's.

4 comments:

Coop said...

I would say Sat July 28 vs the Nats. Mets down by one-run in the bottom of the 9th...who comes up to pinch hit...Um

Tom Glavine?

This was b/c Willie used his "gut" and tried to will Marlon Anderson into making him look like "Willie Coyote - Super Genius." This was the low point of his career, if you ask me

The Man said...

Yep I remember that one, he burned the bench for no reason.

Scaevola said...

Lastings Milledge- all year

Coop said...

that too, John LOL