Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mets have 2 meetings





Today the Mets had a Meeting along with coach Willie Randolph, then after they were tired of hearing Willie's bullshit they had a players only meeting. Most likely in this meeting they threw darts at a picture of Willie, Pedro held a midget up high and they got some things out in the open.

It was probably Wright, and Alou who did most of the talking these are the guys playing hard every day right now, and you know what I'll give it to Shawn Green I didn't want this guy on the team out of spring training, and wanted him gone again after he played like Shit after his injury but he's picked it up, and is playing some great defense at 1st base along with some clutch hits.

3 comments:

Coop said...

I wasn't sure where to send this, but you wanted this article for your site from LoHud - here it is

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070917&content_id=2213534&vkey=news_nym&fext=.jsp&c_id=nym

The Man said...

Thanks Coop, but the end of that link didn't come out, can you send it again?

Coop said...

Hey man, shoot me an email via my blog link (My Summer Family) and I will send it to you there. I think the link just gets cut off

You can go to Mets.com and look at the recent news...it's a title with LoDuca in it from Tuesday